- Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- How Polls Have Demonized Federal Deficits – Part II
- How Polls Have Demonized Federal Deficits – Part I
- These eleven articles, originally published on iPolitics, will be reposted on this blog with section headings consistent with the earlier posts. In the meantime you can access the complete articles by clicking on the titles. Thanks for your patience.
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed
- How the polls helped the PCs win in Alberta | iPolitics on Reid vs Angle: A fabricated polling event
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In theory, polls on the Obama health care reforms were supposed to measure public attitudes. In fact, they helped create them. How did this happen? What were these polling fictions? How did the tail end up wagging the dog? The … Continue reading