- Election Poll Update on Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In theory, polls on the Obama health care reforms were supposed to measure public attitudes. In fact, they helped create them. How did this happen? What were these polling fictions? How did the tail end up wagging the dog? The … Continue reading