- Election Poll Update on Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed
Tag Archives: Conservative majority
In an article posted on June 17, 2011 on the iPolitics website, Frank Graves, head of the polling firm EKOS , attempted to explain why his final poll failed so badly in predicting the Conservative majority in the 2011 Federal … Continue reading
Canadians gave Stephen Harper’s Conservatives a majority government in possibly the strangest election in Canadian electoral history. Conservatives ended up with 167 seats, 24 more than before, while both Liberals and Bloc Québecois were demolished with their respective leaders, Michael … Continue reading