- Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- How Polls Have Demonized Federal Deficits – Part II
- How Polls Have Demonized Federal Deficits – Part I
- These eleven articles, originally published on iPolitics, will be reposted on this blog with section headings consistent with the earlier posts. In the meantime you can access the complete articles by clicking on the titles. Thanks for your patience.
- Election Poll Update on Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed
Tag Archives: Spiral of Silence
In an article posted on June 17, 2011 on the iPolitics website, Frank Graves, head of the polling firm EKOS , attempted to explain why his final poll failed so badly in predicting the Conservative majority in the 2011 Federal … Continue reading
Canadians gave Stephen Harper’s Conservatives a majority government in possibly the strangest election in Canadian electoral history. Conservatives ended up with 167 seats, 24 more than before, while both Liberals and Bloc Québecois were demolished with their respective leaders, Michael … Continue reading