- Open letter to PM Trudeau & Dr Tam re Covid-19 spread April 14, 2020
- Articles by Oleh Iwanyshyn in National NewsWatch February 11, 2019
- How Polls, the News Media, and Putin gave Trump the Presidency January 21, 2019
- The CBC will run out of money before excuses April 26, 2018
- Propagating the Myth of a “Divided America” April 26, 2018
- Why Canadian TV drama avoids gut issues December 26, 2017
- The problem with Canadian TV December 26, 2017
- NSA spying, Edward Snowden, and the Polls: Misrepresenting public opinion June 2, 2015
- Election Poll Update on Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed
Tag Archives: Debt ceiling
Can media be trusted to accurately report polls?
Reassurances from pollsters on the accuracy of results are suspect due to an obvious conflict of interest. They’re marketing their product. The press also has a conflict of interest. Media organizations often commission these polls. Can you remember the last … Continue reading
Raising the Debt Ceiling: a Nation Divided, or Is It Just the Polls?
Polls have not done a good job of communicating public opinion in the debt ceiling debate. In fact, they made a bad situation worse. Creating the perception of a divided public The polls would have you believe that half of America … Continue reading