Oleh Iwanyshyn has been involved professionally with surveys from the mid-70s when he started as a methodologist at the Institute for Behavioral Research at York University. Later, while at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation his focus shifted to media and election surveys. He now runs his own survey research company, ViewStats Research, established in 1997 and specializing in online surveys. How surveys are used in public information has been his interest from day one.
- Open letter to PM Trudeau & Dr Tam re Covid-19 spread April 14, 2020
- Articles by Oleh Iwanyshyn in National NewsWatch February 11, 2019
- How Polls, the News Media, and Putin gave Trump the Presidency January 21, 2019
- The CBC will run out of money before excuses April 26, 2018
- Propagating the Myth of a “Divided America” April 26, 2018
- Why Canadian TV drama avoids gut issues December 26, 2017
- The problem with Canadian TV December 26, 2017
- NSA spying, Edward Snowden, and the Polls: Misrepresenting public opinion June 2, 2015
- Election Poll Update on Why U.S. polls are better at predicting election results
- Brenda Hayward on The Vilification of Québec’s Charter of Values by English Media and Opinion Polls
- Madelaine on Polls and Pat Downs: Questionable Results and Misguided Narratives
- http://yahoo.com on Do Polls Work?
- Richard H Harris on Pollsters use leading questions to manipulate the uninformed